Door to Door Solicitors
The Borough has a Transient Merchant Ordinance, requiring the registration of door to door solicitors. Solicitations cannot occur after 8 p.m. For more information click here
Property Maintenance Issues
- Construction activities and general noise are permitted from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday - Saturday.
- Garbage is not to be placed out for pick up until the night before service.
- Grass shall not exceed 6 inches in height, and yards shall be maintained.
- Snow and ice are to be removed from all sidewalks within 24 hours of falling.
- Building Permit Fee: $100 base fee plus 1.0% of construction costs
- Conditional Use or Subdivision Fee: $550
- No Lien Letter: $35
- Rezoning Request: $500
- Sewage Tap-in Fee: $4,000 per dwelling unit
- Sign Permit Fee: $50
- Street Opening Fee: $250 base fee plus a Road Bond guarantee
- Zoning Variance or Appeal Fee: $550
- Occupancy Permit - $100